Sunday 10 May 2009

Tip Of The Day

Another of my 'insider' tips for your attention. Today is the final of the Serbia Open in Belgrade. I understand that the local player, one Novak Djokovic, is playing reasonably well and may have more determination to win his home event than his Polish opponent, Lukasz Kubot.

I'll be having £2.00 on a Djokovic win.

Oh, and I've just noticed that the Serbian is 176 places higher on the ATP rankings.

On more domestic matters, I see Ledley King has been arrested outside a London nightclub. Sure I've heard this sort of story before. One day, soccer players will finally learn that having a few drinks in a public bar leaves them wide open to every 'have-a-go' nutter to start a fight in the knowledge that the cops love to arrest footballers, and that there's probably a nice pay day from the Sunday tabloids available afterwards.

I presume that King can only go dancing one week in three, and doesn't listen to any music during the week, to protect his knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment