Friday 15 May 2009

Time To Stop Gambling?

















Just read this on the Jimmakos.com blog site. I'm pleased to see guys making a success from full-time gambling, and I know some people get great encouragement from seeing the achieveable results from the likes of Peter Webb and Adam Heathcote.

I would note some caution. It's tough out there, and presumably someone is losing the money that Adam and Peter are making. Particularly at the beginning of a trading career, it's worth reading these guys' comments and advice rather than their P&L's.

Anyway, if all I can hope for from gambling is a BMW X6, I'll pack it in now. WTF! Styling by Stevie Wonder. It reminds me of one of those design student concepts - lets's make a 4x4 coupe. Or a 3 series coupe with pick-up truck wheels on. Let's hope Jimmakos keeps making enough profit to get a better looking car next time.

Anyway, off to the Corgi shop to find a car to buy with my winnings.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'll try to do my best next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you said, the styling divides opinion! I'm definitely in the 'Oh No' camp.

    Well done for making the profit, a bit more and you'll be in Porsche Carrera territory. Now there's a car...

    ReplyDelete