Thursday 9 July 2009

'T' Time



The end of my betting week, as Mrs B and I head northwards towards Kinross, Perthshire in the morning for the 3 day ‘T in the Park’ festival. So I’m away from Betfair until Tuesday evening.

As quiet a week as I can remember, with little evening sport, and the low-level ATP event in Newport, Rhode Island suffering from weather conditions more familiar to Newport, Gwent.

It’s a good job I have so much expertise in the field of Horse Racing to allow me to make a modest profit. Umm. I have managed to blow my weekend gains over four evenings. I’m happy to accept that I’m at a learning stage with racing and will keep trying, hopefully it won’t do too much damage to my overall objectives. More annoying is a weekly loss on soccer – I’m not going to bother with any more soccer until the proper stuff kicks in during August, as my P&L suggests I’m wasting my time.

So a similar position as I take a break to that I had at this stage in June. At mid month I’ll have made nothing. Let’s hope the second half of the month is also similar to June.

2 comments:

  1. Not long to go now before the proper footy starts
    cant wait, enjoy your trip up north anyway looks like theres some good bands on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I cannot wait until the new season starts. I've started a new blog for the new season at http://thefootballtrader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete