Thursday 4 March 2010

Thoughts Of The Day

Guess where I’ve been working today? Anyone who can identify the mystery town from the picture I took on my I-phone on a glorious morning earlier today get’s a free lay of the week (worth about 7p) from me.

I’ve noted that both Cassini and 70k have been having a little stick from various ‘Anonymous’ types in comments to recent posts. In my year of blogging, I’ve never received any negative ( or even anonymous ) comments to my blog posts. This is clearly because I’m such a great guy, and the fact that I never seem to make any money is purely coincidental.

I was interested in the GB line-up for the upcoming Davis Cup tie in Lithuania announced earlier – James Ward, Dan Evans, Colin Fleming, Ken Skupski.

The Lithuanians must be shitting themselves.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rob,
    Are you stealing my lines? Or is it a case of great minds think alike?

    see my blog entry for 10th Feb
    http://scrapingaliving.blogspot.com/2010/02/news-headlines.html
    TDH

    ReplyDelete
  2. GB officially suck and Murray couldnt care less!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't blame Murray. It's not his fault that the rest of the team aren't fit to play a knock-up with him. When it gets to a position where a Murray-led team is still likely to lose 3-2, he's wasting his time.

    ReplyDelete